2023 Competition Season
As professional sport climbers, we primarily train for the International Federation of Sport Climbing, the highest level of competitive indoor rock climbing in the world. We also compete in Canadian events, North American Cups, and international competitions outside of the IFSC Circuit. Here's a look at our season!
- March 4 - Dock Masters Utrecht, Netherlands Madison 11th / Zach 16th
- March 11 - Studio Bloc Masters Pfungstadt, Germany Madison 2nd
- April 21 - IFSC World Cup Hachioji, Japan Madison 43rd
- April 28 - IFSC World Cup Seoul, South Korea Madison 25th
- May 13 - Tour De Bloc Langford, Canada Madison 1st / Zach 1st
- May 19 - IFSC World Cup Salt Lake City, USA Madison 8th
- June 2 - IFSC World Cup Prague, Czech Republic
- June 3 - Jackalope Festival Virginia Beach, USA
- June 8 - North American Cup Vail, USA
- June 9 - IFSC World Cup Brixen, Italy
- June 14 - IFSC World Cup Innsbruck, Austria
- August 1 - IFSC World Championships Bern, Switzerland
- November 23 - Senior Boulder National Championships Vancouver, Canada
Yes - sometimes we find ourselves on opposite sides of the world! As much as we try to be in attendance for each other's competitions, our individual seasons often prevent that.